Pular para o conteúdo principal

As melhores músicas de todos os tempos-Internacional :

As melhores músicas de todos os tempos-Internacional :

1-Michael Jackson / Thriller / Billie Jean /  Beat It /  Bad / Ben / Heal the world / Smooth Criminal / Happy /  Music and me / One Day in Your Life

2-Abba / Dancing Queen / The Winner Takes It All / Fernando / Supertrouper / Chiquitita / one of us / sos / Andante Andante /

3-Bee Gees / How Deep Is Your Love / Night Fever / stayin' Alive / For whom The Bells Tolls / I a Started a Joke / Massachusetts / alone

4-Roxette / It must Have been Love / Milk toast and honey / Vulnerable / The Look / Listen to your heart / spendying my time /   

5-Julio Iglesias / Devaneios / Coração Apaixonado / Por Ela / Manuela / To all the girls I've loved before / All of You

6-The Beatles / Yesterday / Twist and shout /  / day tripper /  Let it be / Help / Hey Jude / Get Back

7-Madonna / La Isla bonita / Crazy For You / Live to tell /  Like a prayer / Like A Virgin / Hung Up / Rain / Take a Bow / You'll See/  Holiday Frozen /  papa don't preach / everybody

8-Lionel Richie / Hello / Say you say me / All night long / My Love / Hello  / Stuck on You  / Dancing on the ceiling

9-Elvis Presley / Always On My Mind / can't help falling in love / Suspicious Minds /  Love me Tender /  bridge over troubled water

10-Whitney Houston / will always love you / The Greatest / All at once /  Love of all I have nothing

11-Air Supply /  making love / goodbye / Just as I am / out of love / Lonely is the night / every Woman in the world / 

12-Elton John / Nikita / Skyline Pigeon  Goodbye Yellow Brick Road / Blue Eyes / Sacrifice / can you feel The Love Tonight / You gotta love somone / I'm still stadying

13-U2 / With or Without You / Beautiful Day / new year's day / Sunday Bloody Sunday/  I still have found what I'm looking for /  Pride In The Name of Love / Lemon / Misterious Ways

14-A-ha / Hunting High and Low /  Stay on the roads / Take On Me / There's never a forever thing / Touchy / Cry Wolf

15-Scorpions / still loving you /  Wind of Change / Under the Same Sun / send me an angel / Dust in the Wind / rock you like a Hurricane

16-John Lennon / Imagine/ Woman / Stand By Me /  just like starting over

17-Freddie Mercury / Love if my life / How can I go in / c / Montserrat Cabale

18-George Michael / Careles Whispers / I Want Your Sex / Faith / Father Figure / One More Try / Don't let the sun go down on me / Wake me up before you gogo ( Wham ! ) / Heal the Pain / Jesus to a Child / Fastlove  / Last chrysthmas ( Wham ! )

19-Men At Work /Who can it be now /  Down Under / Overkill / It's a mistake / Into My Life / 

20-Foreigner / i want to know what a love is / waiting for A Girl Like You /  I don't wanna Live Without You

21-Guns N Roses / November Rain / Sweet child o' mine / Knock on heavens door / Don't Cry / Patience

22-Duran Duran / Ordinary World / Come Undone / Save a Prayer / A matter of feeling / Notorius / A view to a kill

23-Cyndi Lauper / Gilrls just want have fun /  / money changrs everything / The Goore R good enough /  Time After Time All through the night / True colors

24-Dire Straits /  Sultans of Swing  / Why Worry / money for nothing / Your latest trick

25-Coldplay / Viva la Vida / Clocks /  Paradise / Yellow / Fix You  / Hym For the weekend / The Scientist / the hardest part

26-Adele /   Someone Like You / set fire to the rain / rolling in the deep

27-Celine Dion / My Heart Will Go On / The Beauty and the Beast / immortality com Bee Gees / because you love me / All by myself

28-Queen / Love of My Life / Radio Gaga / we are the champions / another one bites the dust / mama /we will rock you I Want to Break Free

29-Mariah Carey / Without You / Hero / my all / I want know what love is / Obsessed / All I Want for Christmas is You

30- Beyoncé/ Halo / If I were a boy 

31-Lady Gaga , Bradley Cooper / Shallow

32-Alphaville / Forever Young / Big in Japan / sound like a Melody

33-Diana Ross /  Endless Love com Lionel / Missing You / All if You / Experience

34-Stevie Wonder / I just called to say I love you /  overjoyed part-time Lover / ebony and ivory / 

35-Tina Turner / Help / Private Dancer / I don't wanna lose you / We don't need another heroe / The Best / What's love got to do with it

36-Simply Minds / Don't you -Forget about me / Alive and Kicking / Mandela Day

37-Katy Perry /  Roar / Firework / I kissed a girl / ET / Last friday night / The one that got away

38-Green Day / Boulevard of broken dreams / 21 Guns / -American Idiot / Wake me up when september ends

39-INXS / Need You Tonight / By my Side / Never tear us apart  / Beautiful Girl / New Sensation / Suicide Blonde 

40-Ed Sheeran / Shape Of You / Perfect / I Don't Care / Photograph

41-Lenny Kravitz / Stillness of Heart / It ain't over 'till it's over / Fly Away /I'll be Waiting /Again

42-Lewis Capaldi-Someone You Loved

43-Luis Fonsi / Daddy Iankee / Despacito

44-Johnny Rivers Do You Wanna Dance/ It's too late / Secret Agent Man

45-Chicago  / if you leave me now / Look Away /  hard to say I'm sorry / I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love /

46-Kim Carnes / Bette Davis Eyes / my love / mistaken identity / Invisible Hands / Voyeur / 

47-BJ Thomas / Rock and Roll Lullaby / Raindrops keep falling on my head

48-Harry Styles /Adore You / Watermelon Sugar  / Golden

49-KC and the Sunshine Band / please don't go / I'm your boogie man / Give it ip

50-Bonnie Tyler / Total Eclipse of the Heart / It's a heartache / Don"t turn around

51-Comodores / Easy / Nightshift / Three times a Lady

52-Carly Simon / coming around again hurt /  you know what to do / Nobody doed it better

53-USA For Africa / We ate the world

54-Toto / Africa / Lea / Rosana / I'll be over you

55-Aerosmith  / I don't wanna miss a thing-Tema de Armageddon / Crazy / Cryin / Fly away form here / Dream On 

56-Van Hallen / Can't stop lovin' you / Jump / Why can't this be love

57-Creedence , Clewart , Revival : / Have you ever seen the rain ? / Bad Moon Rising / Proud Mary / Hey Tonight / Long as I can see the light 

58-The Rolling Stones / Simpathy for The Devil  ( Simpatia Pro Demônio )  / ( I can't get no ) Satisfaction / Angie / Miss You / Start me up

59-The House Martins / Build / Papapapapel

60-The Cure / Friday I'm in love / Boys don't cry / Just like heaven / In Between Days / Close to Me

 61-Coutting Crows / Mr. Jones / Round Here

62-Avril Lavigne / Knockin on heavens door / You Learn / I'm with you / Wish you were here

63-Creed / One Last Breath / Sacrifice / Don't Stop Dancing / Can you take me higher

64-New Radicals / You Get What You Give / Someday We'll Know

65-Snow Patrol / -Open Your Eyes /-Chasing Car

66-Peter Schilling-Major Tom / Terra Titanic / A different story

67-The Cars / Drive

68-Bruce Springsteen  / Streets of Philadelphia / Dancing in the dark / Born in the USA / Glory Days / Brillhant Desguise / Secret Garden 

69-Kansas / Dust in the wind / Play the game tonight 

70-Level 42 / Something about you / Lessons in Love / Running in  the family

71-Simply Red / for your babies / Stars / Holding Back the Years

72-Bangles / Eternal Flame / Ealk like an egyptian

73-Patrick Swayze and Wendy Fraser / she's like the Wind

74-Sublime/ Santeria

75-Phenomena II-Did it all for love

76-Paul McCartney / no more Lonely Night / Ebony and ivory / Once Upon A Long Time ago / say say say / pipes of peace / coming up / 

77-Rod Stewart / Sailing / Baby Jane / do you think I am sexy / I don't wanna to talk about it /

78-Green Day / Boulevard of Broken Dreams / Wake me up when September ends

79-John Farnaham-You're The Voice

80-Boystown Gang / Can't take my eyes off you

81-Glass Tiger / Don't forget me when I'm gone / Someday

82-Frankie Goes To Hollywood-Relax

83-Bruce Hornsby And The Range-The Way it Is

84-Fleetwood Mac / Dreams / Gipsy / Sara / Hold Me

85-Michael Sembello / Maniac

86-Opus-Life Is Life

87-The Romantics / Talking to your sleep

88-Kenny Loggins  Footlose

89-Cutting Crew-( I just  ) Died ) In yours arms

90-Joe Cocker /  Don't You Love Me anymore

91-Double / The captain if her heart

92-Genesis / Follow you follow me / In too deep

93-Billie Joel / My Life / Just the way you are

94-Climie Fischer / Love changes everything 

95-INXS / Need You Tonight / By my Side / Never tear us apart / Beautiful Girl / New Sensation / Suicide Blonde / Dissapear

96-Morrissey / Sweedhead / Everyday Is Like Sunday

97-Procol Harum A whiter shade of pale

97-Mister Mister / Broken Wings / Kyrie

98-Annie Lennox Why / No More I love your's / A whiter shade of pale

99-Secret Service / Oh Susie / Cry Softly / Angélica e Ramone

100-Alice Cooper /  I Never Cry / How you gonna see me now

101-Billy Idol / Eyes Without a Face

102-The Calling / Wherever Will You Go

103-Jim Diamond / I should known better / Remember I Love You

104-Reo Speedwagon / can't fight this feeling / In my dreams

105-Supertramp / It's raining again /  my Kind of Lady / free as a bird

106-Nazareth /  Love Hurts / Where Are You Now

107-Rick Ocasek / Emotion in motion

108-PHD / I want let you down

109-Bryan Ferry/  Slave to Love

110-Tears for Fears  / Woman In Chains / Everybody wants to rule the world / pale shelter / Advice for the Young heart At World

111-Roger Hudgson  / You make me love love you / I got my mind set on you / Pupet Dance

112-The Alan Parsons Project / Time / Don't Answer me / Eye in the sky

113-Starship / Set the night to music / Nothings's gonna stop us now / Sara / We built this city / No Way Out (  Jefferson Starship )

114-Hungry Eyes / All by Myself / Boats against the currents / Make me lose control

115-Christopher Cross / -Arthur's Theme ( The Best Thing I Can Do ) ( Tema do Filme Arthur-O milionário sedutor / Sailing ( Tema da Novela Coração Alado ) / Ride like te wind / All Right / Never be the Same 

116-Berlim / Take My Breath Away

117-Bryan Adams / Everything I Do I do it For You / heaven / do i have say the world Straight from the heart / Summer of 69  / Please Forgive Me Somebody

118-Bon Jovi / always / Bed of Roses / livin' on a prayer / it's my life / Misunderstood / Blaze of Glory / these days

119-Pink Floyd / Wish You Were Here / Another Brick in the Wall / comfortably Numb / Time / Mother / hey you / money / Apple / On the turning away / Learning to fly / High Hoped

120-Creedence Clearwater Revival / Have You Ever Seen The Rain / Bad Moon Rising

121-Century / Love Way / Gone with the Winner

122-REM / Losing my Religion / Imitation of Life // Shine happy people

123-Asia / Only time will tell / / Don't Cry

124-Whitesnake/  Is This Love

125-Kiss / Forever

126-The Police / Every breath you take / Roxanne / Every little thing she does is magic / Spirits in te material world

127-Justin Bieber / I'm sorry

128-Maroon Five / sugar/  memories / payphone / Girls like you

129-Deebie Gibson / Lost in your eyes

130-Tim Moore / Yes

131-Righthous Brothers / Unchained Melody

132-Chris De Burgh / Flying / the lady in red

133-Phil Collins / another day in paradise / One More Night / against all odd / Take a look at me now / 

134-Joan Osbourne / One Of Us

135-Mike and The Mechanics / Over my Shoulder  / Taken In / All I need is a miracle / The Living Years / Don't know what came over me

136-Pet Shop Boys / Go West / Always on my mind / West end Girls / What I’ve done do deserve this / It’s a Sin / Suburbia / Being Boring / King's Cross / Heart 

137-Irene Cara / Flasdance...What a feeling / Fame

138-Peter Cetera / Glory of Love

139-Billy Idol-Eyes without a face

140-Roy Orbison / You got it / Oh pretty woman / I drove all night / California Blue / Only the lonely / In Dreams  /     

141-Gazebo / I Like Chopin / Lunatic / 

142-The Verve-Bitter Sweet Synphony

143-Remy Zero-Save Me

144-The Korgis / Don't Look Back / everybody's got to learn sometime / Don't Look Back  /all the love in the world

145-Kate Bush / Wuthering Highs / Baboshka / Them Heavy People / Strange Phenomeno / 

146-Boney M/ / Rivers of Babyloon / Ma Baker / Daddy Cool / Radputin /  Brown girl in the ring / Hooray hooray , It's a holy holiday  / 

147-Information Society ) / What's on your mind ( Pure Energy ) / -Repetition / Think / Walking Away / Cry Baby / Peace And Love Incorporation

148-Daryl Hall & John Oates / Maneater  / One on One / Out of Touch / Say it isn't so / I can't go fot that ( No can do )

149-Kon kan / Beg Your Pardon  / Arts in D Minor – Harry Houdini / Move to Move / Liberty  / Puss n’ Boots-These Boots (Are made of walking )

150-Depeche Mode / Enjoy the silence / Strange Love

151-Carl Carlton-Baby I need your love

152-Baltimora / Tarzan Boy

153-When in Rome / The Promisse 

154-Erasure : / Blue Savanna / Stop / Love to hate you / Oh L'Amour / A Little Respect / Take a chance on me / Chorus 

155-Corona / The Rhythm of the Night / The Summer is Magic / Baby Baby  / One , two , three / Try me Out  

156-Rockwel Knife / Somebody's watching me

157-Gogo Dolls / íris

158-Cher / Love Hurts / Believe

159-Alessi & Christopher Cross / Forever

159-Donna Summer / Unconditional Love / I Feel Love / Breakaway / This time I know it's for real / She works hard for the money / Hot Stuff / Last Dance / Marcarthur Park / Bad Girls

160-Fergie / Big Girls Don't Cry

161-Lara Fabian / Love By Grace / Meu grande amor

162-Amadeo Mingh / Cantare e d'amore

163-Christina Perry- A Thousand Years

164-Prince / Purple Rain / Kiss / when doves Cry / 1999

165-Barry Manilow / Mandy / ships /  ready to take a chance again / 

166-Jimmy Cliff /Rebel in Me / Now And Forever / Peace

167-Camila Cabello / Havana

168-Nikka Costa / out here on my on / I believe in love / Midnight

169-Tracy Chapman Baby Can I Hold You / Fast Car

170-Patric Dimon / Pigeon witout a dove

171-Rihanna / Te Amo / Califórnia King Bed / Russian Roulette

172-FR David / Words / Music / Sahara Night 

173-Carpenters / Only Yesterday / Make believe it's your firs time / Please Mr. Postman / Sing

174-Dave McClean-We said goodbye

175-The Manhattans / Forever by your side

176-The Mamas e The Papas / California dreamin' / Monday Monday

177-I Santo Califórnia / torneró / Un Ângelo

178-Morris Albert / Feeling / she's my girl

179-Louis Armstrong  / What s wonderful world

180-Frankie Valli / can't take my eyes off You

181-Pepino de Capri / champanhe

182-The Platters / Only You

183-Temptations / my girl

184-Santa Esmeralda / Don't let me be mysundestood / The house of the rising sun

185-Pussycat Mississippi / Blues lghts

186-Michael Sullivan / My Life

187-Nilson  /Without You

188-Sally Oldfield / Mirrors

189-George Benson / Not Gonna Change my Love for You

190-38 Special / Second Chance

191-Cliford T. Ward  / Gaye

192-Maggie MacNeal / When you're gone

193-The Walkers-There's no more corn on the brasos

194-Tina Charles / I love to love / Dance litlle lady dance

195-Gerard Joling-No More Boletos

196-Shania Twain / From This Moment on

197-Sérgio Mendes / Never gonna let you go

198-Scott Mackenzie / San Francisco 

199-Gloria Estefan / Can"t stay away from you

200-Enya / Caribbean Blue / Orinoco Flow

201-Sarah Brightman / Dust in the wind

202-Kool and Gang / Cherish / Joanna 

203-Toni Braxton / l Unbreak my Heart / Spanish Guitar

204-Frank Sinatra / My Way / New York New York 

205-Chaka Khan / I feel for you / Got to be there / Trough the fire

206-Denise Emmer/ Allouette

207-Deborah Blando / Innocence / Unicamente

208-Billy Ocean / Caribbean Queen ( No more love on the run ) /  The colour of love

209-Eurythmics -Sweet Dreams

210-Double You / Please don't go / Looking at my girl / Run to Men/ She's Beautiful / Whoo's fooling who

211-New Order / Fine Time / Round & Round / Regret / True Faith / The Perfect Kiss / Bizarre Love Triangle / Blue Monday

212-Electronic /  Dissapointed / Getting away with it

213-Kylie Minogue / Can't get you out off my head / All the Lovers /Get outta my way / In my Arms / Timebomb 

214-Bronsky Beat-Smalltow Boy

215-Wax-Right between the eyes

216-Noel / Silent Morning / Like a Child

217-Undercover/ Baker Street

218-Haddaway / Rock my Heart / Fly Away / Catch a Fire / I Miss You / What's Love 

219-Rene Froger-Are you ready for loving me ?

220-Aderna-We can fall in love

221-Technotronic / Pump up the jam / Move This

222-Chic /  I want your love / Good Times / Le Freak / Everybody Dance / Dance , Dance , Dance

223-Gipsy King/ Volare / Djobi Djoba / Caminando por La Calle

224-Cheryl Lynn / Got to be real 

225-Anita Ward / Ring My Bell

226-Glória Gaynor /  I Will Survive / I am what I am

227-Roberta Kelly / Zodíacs / I"m Sagitarius

228-Bucks Fizz/ The land of make believe

229-Buglles-Video killed the radio star

230-Cliff Richard / We don't talk anymore / Dreamin '

231-Ronnie Milsap / I woldn't have missed it for the world / In no time at all

232-Carl Douglas/ Kun Fu Fighting 

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Os Filmes ( Categoria Séries , Temporada ) , Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2023 :

Os Filmes ( Categoria Séries , Temporada ) , Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2023 : 1-The Penguin-Temporada 2023- DC Comics , HBO MAX 2-Andor ( Do Universo Star Wars )-( 2022 ) : Disney 3-The Last of Us ( 2022 )-Temporada-HBO MAX-UOL Play 4-Fear The Walking Dead-Temporada-( 2023 ) : AMC 5-Sucession ( 2023 )-Temporada-1 Á 4 -HBO MAX 6-Wolf Pack-2023-Temporada-Paramount Pictures-UOL Play 7-The Witcher-Temporada 2023-Netflix 8-Elite 2023 -Temporada--2023-Netflix 9-You-Temporada 4 ( 2023 )-Netflix 10-Outer Banks- ( 2023 )-Temporada-Netflix 11-Cidade Invisível-Temporada 2 ( 2022 )-Netflix 12-Sombra e Ossos-Temporada 2 ( 2022 )-Netflix 13-Para todos os garotos-Temporada ( 2023 ) : Netflix 14-Com Carinho , Kitty-Temporada ( 2023 ) : 15-Airton Senna 2023-Minissérie-Netflix

Os Filmes Categoria Filme Solo-Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2022 :

Os Filmes Categoria Filme Solo-Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2022 : 1-Animais Fantásticos-E Os Segredos de Dumbledore-( 2022 )-Warner Bros. Pictures- 2-Doutor Estranho-No Multiverso da Loucura 2022 -Marvel Studios 3-Sonic 2 ( 2022 )-Paramout Pictures 4-Homem-Aranha-Sem volta para casa-Marvel Studio-Sony 5-Morbius 2022-Marvel Studios 6-Batman ( 2022 )-Warner Bros. Pictures 7-Thor-Amor e Trovão 2022-Marvel Studios 8-Pantera Negra-Wakanda para Sempre 2023-Marvel Studios 9-G.I. Joe Origens Snake Eyes 2021- Paramount, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Skydance 10-Projeto Adam O 2022 Netflix 11-Uncharted-Fora do Mapa ( 2022 )-Netflix-Sony-Columbia Pictures -Play Station  12-Agentes 355 ( 2021 )-Diamond Films 13-Gato de Botas O 2-O Último Pedido-Dreamworks-( 2022 ) 14-No Ritmo do Coração- 2021-Amazon Prime Vídeo 15-Caranguejo Negro 2022-Netflix 16-Caras Malvados Os 2022-Universal Pictures 17-Não olhe para cima ( 2021 )-Netflix 18-Kingsman -A Origem-2022-Twenty Century Studios-MARV 19-Jurassic World-Domínio

Os Filmes ( Categoria Filme Solo ) , Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2023 :

Os Filmes ( Categoria Filme Solo ) , Mais Visualizados em Abril de 2023 : 1-Dungeons & Dragons-Honra Entre Rebeldes-2023-Paramount Pictures , Entertainment One 2-Super Mario Bros-2023-  Universal Pictures; Nintendo; Illumination Entertainment 3-John Wick 4-Baba Yaga 2023-Lionsgate Films 4-Creed 3 ( 2023 )-Metro Goldwyn Mayer Pictures , Warner Bros Pictures 5-Shazam ! 2 ( 2022 )-Warner Bros Pictures , DC Comics 6-Coringa 2-2023-Warner Bros.90-1 x em 1 7-Besouro Azul-2023-Warner Bros. Pictures 8-Urso do Pó Branco O 2023-Universal Pictures 9-Três Mosqueteiros Os -D'Attagnan-2023-Paris Filmes 90 10-Morte do Demônio A-A Ascensão-2023-Warner Bros.-90 11-Última Coisa A-2023-90 12 -Noites Alienígenas-2023-Vitrine Filmes , Embaúba Filmes 13-Sombras de um crime-( 2023 )-Diamond Films 14-Air-A História por trás do logo ( 2023 )-Amazon Studios, Skydance Media, Mandalay Pictures, Artists Equity 15-"Still " : A Michael J. Fox Film", ( 2023 )-Universal Pictures-Star