Pular para o conteúdo principal

As músicas mais executadas no Brasil ; EUA , Europa : Confira :

   

As músicas mais executadas no Brasil ; EUA , Europa : Confira :

Brasil : 

1-Gusttavo Lima-Bala Alojada

2-Gusttavo Lima , Luis Fonsi-Vagabundo

3-Zezé Di Camargo & Luciano-Irmão da Lua , Amigo Das Estrelas

4-Simone Mendes-Direitos Iguais

5-Ana Castela-Olha onde eu tô

6-Ferrugem-Arrependidaço

7-Panda-Eu Te Seguro

8-Taylor Swift-I knew it , I knew you

9-Bruno Mars-I Just Might

10-Ella Langley-Choosin' Texas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EUA :

1-Ella Langley-Choosin' Texas

2-Taylor Swift-I Knew It , I Knew You

3-Stella Lefty-Boston

4-Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen-I can't love you anymore

5-Ariana Grante-I hate that i made you love me

6-Tame Impala & JENNIE-Dracula

7-Olivia Dean-( So Easy ) To fall in love

8-Ella Langley-Be Her

9-Olivia Dean-Main I Need

10-Bruno Mars-I Just Might

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Europa :

1-Shakira , Burna Boy-Dai Dai

2-Hugel , Ultra Nate , Imael Angel-Movin to the sun

3-Hugel & Solto-Jamaican ( Bam Bam )

4-Justin Bieber Feat. Nicki Minaj-Beauty And A Beat

5-Anotr Feat. 54 Ultra-Talk To You

6-Tame Impala & JENNIE-Dracula

7-Temper City-Self Aware

8-Michael Jackson-Billie Jean

9-Oasis-Wonderwall

10-Alex Warren-Fever Dream

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx